Hello down there!

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Hello down there!

Postby tallmod » Thu May 01, 2008 9:43 am

Hi guys, thought I should pitch in here after i got told off last time i meioned chrome at wsc...I'm Matt for those who didnt know, any at the mo i am on a cut down vespa as my first scoot (a li s2 is hopefully going to follow in the summer=) )

Also...Kim and i need a stylish way to turn up to our leavers ball on may 23rd...of course, a eurobox limo wouldn't do...so can we get a lift in please?
tallmod

Postby Gerry » Thu May 01, 2008 9:13 pm

welcome matt :-D :-D :-D nice to have you onboard, prom!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: you ina tux :shock: :shock: kim in a prom dress :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: now that would be cool!!!!
Gerry

Postby tallmod » Fri May 02, 2008 8:10 pm

yeah me in a tux...lmao! i keep looking at the kieth moon style nion jack jacket in sherrys website... :riding:

as for kim, i dunno what she is up to, ut i kno she waqnts a beehive :puzzled:
tallmod

Postby Gerry » Fri May 02, 2008 9:46 pm

nice jacket bit dear though ebays cheaper,take a look at modclotin .com on links page, great suits,
Gerry

Postby tallmod » Sun May 04, 2008 11:01 am

hmmm, can't get on epay on this pc...but ill look at modclothin, i dont want to buy a complete suit, just a crazy jacket, so i can 'stand out' :mrgreen:
tallmod

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.