hello all

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

hello all

Postby 3before8 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

thought say hi to u all this is my chrome wont get u home scoot lol will be looking for advice to wire them up

3before8

Postby Jim » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Nice one mate! Always good to see another nicely modded up scoot! Thanx for showing it to us.
Cheerz,Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Gerry » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm

the two blue spot notex will happily run off the scoot without taking away too much power,have youa legsheild toolbox?, if not a simple switch and a power wire from rectifier will do the job cheers gerry
Gerry

wiring lights

Postby 3before8 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 am

have legshield toolbox and looking for help in what i will need to wire up my extra lights cheers
3before8

Postby Gerry » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 pm

ok firstly get yourself a battery, dry sealed invalid batterys are the best,about £25, then wiring is simple, earth battery to frame and then all switches you use just send a positve to the light and bingo, always put a fuse on the positve battery terminal, you can usally run 4 good lights from scoot , i use battery to power horns and my battery is powered on a trickle system from scoot, there are wiring diagrams on the lambretta club of great britain website to help you as well, cheers gerry
Gerry

3b48

Postby Mr Les » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi 3before8 :clapping:

By that name I take it - Time will pass you by - I'm on my way - Long after tonight is all over ;-)

KTF

:stomp:

Nice looking scoot by the way... :scooter:
Mr Les

Location: Portishead - Lambretta SX150, bored to 175, LI frame, GP parts. chromed 70's styleCatch me if u can!

extra lights

Postby 3before8 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 pm

thanks for the tips and have found diagram on lcgb site cheers
3before8

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.