T Hut Sat 3 Jan 2009

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

T Hut Sat 3 Jan 2009

Postby Chris P » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Is there one?

Happy New Year anyway

best

Chris
Chris P

Postby Steve Holloway » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Bl**dy Hell Chris, you`re a brave man! Sub-zero temperatures!

Can we bring our vans?

Happy New Year Everyone.
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

Postby Chris P » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm

bunch of bloody Wendys on this forum.............. :-D
Chris P

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Here's the formula to use when trying to establish if there is gonna be a T Hut meet-

Take the average number of members that might turn up, divide that number by the temperature forecast in degrees centigrade for Saturday, add on the month in numeric value, deduct a probability factor of 27%, multiply that by the possibilty of rain in a numeric value between 1 and 6, subtract 4 from the total so far if there is an E in the month, at this point, factor in a 15% reduction if it's a Bank Holiday weekend, add 3 if it's the last Saturday in the month, divide by 3 if there's a footy/ rugby fixture on telly, multiply by a notional value of 2 if warm weather is forecast, add on 75% if the Evening Post photographer is going to be there, deduct one if it's Norm's turn to buy the tea, double the total so far if there isn't an R in the month, add 4% if it's a leap year, deduct 5% because of some scooters won't start, then finally, divide this number by 3 to take into account the 'can't be assed' section. You should now have the total amount of scooters plus riders that will be there on Saturday!

So there you are Chris, it's that easy! If you arrived at a total of 42, then you've watched The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy too many times!

Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Chris P » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:25 pm

well I made it 9 1/2, but I think thats due to me watching too many arty farty films in my yoof............

So............are you Men or Mice? Who's going :puzzled:

Chris
Chris P

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm just nibbling on a bit of cheese!
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Chris P » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Well...........I'm a Man

Chris

P.S. my wifes scared of mice................... :oops:
Chris P

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Chris, me ol' mate- just step outside your nice warm house, stand there for 10 minutes, then come back in and say you still wanna go out on yer scoot! It's CHUFFIN' cold!!
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Chris P » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:56 pm

wimps...............

do you want the rest of them laughing at us?

Was this the spirit at Dunkirk?

Did Bobby Moore worry about the weather back in '66?
Chris P

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:02 pm

I was out late last night, and I got home about 2o'clock, and of course, I forgot my front door key, as it was on my car keyring, and I didn't drive. I didn't want to wake up the family, so I slept in the greenhouse, lying on top of a large vegetable.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I was frozen to the marrow!
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Chris P » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 pm

um...............Jim.................don't give up the day job :shock:
Chris P

Postby Jim » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Tommy Cooper, circa 1974. Thank you very much!
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Gerry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm

wimps!!!!!!! i`ll have you know me and steve went out today in this frezzing weather to chase a few rockers out of bridgewater, while you were sat in front of your computer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: we saw the credit crunch taking its affect on ford van owners :shock: :shock: :shock: and steve was grateful enough to leave his cup on the front of me scoot for the rockers to use as ashtray, git!!!! then a frezzing ride back to weston where i broke down, (new piston died) and had to be vanned home :roll: :roll: :roll: and it was frigging frezzing :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: , anyway only wimps ride to the downs and then ride straight home again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: chris :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Image Image Image Image Image
Gerry

Postby Servetta Paul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Sorry I didn't stop and chat Gerry, I was freezing - had been there for a while already ........ Was REALLY cold by the time I got home. :freezing:
Servetta Paul

Postby Gerry » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 pm

now problem mate it was rather inclement :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing:
Gerry

Next

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.