todays rideout

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

todays rideout

Postby Gerry » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm

i had to come on and thank all who made the effort to ride to weston today, a bank holiday would not be the same without the pops and smells of a collection of scoots, it was the most scoots we have seen in a long time, a real town stopper, so thanks to all who came to weston, and all the clubs who attended, :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Gerry

Postby Jim » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Spot on Gerry! 24 scoots showed up this morning at the Arnolfini- possibly the biggest turnout for a long time! Gerry, Stevie and Gary (welcome back buddy!) joined us just outside WSM for the ride in. We must've been quite a site! We were joined by the Weston guys on the lawns, and during the afternoon a few more scoots turned up- around 40 scoots in all. More of a rally than a rideout!

As Gerry said, thanx to everyone who managed to turn up- I'll be posting up some pix asap.

Cheerz, Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby moonshadow001 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: what a day guys really impressive can only be :oops: by The Man in PINK Tights Well done to you all . My friends Cyril and Mark impressed See you guys at the Club Cavern :wave: :cheeky: The Trooper evening very nice Scoot looks great Mike nice to have seen it parked outside in all its Glory :scooter:
moonshadow001

Bank Holiday Monday - 1964 ?

Postby Mr Les » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 am

Rare Footage ;-)

Enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/sunnyles

Mr Les

Location: Portishead - Lambretta SX150, bored to 175, LI frame, GP parts. chromed 70's styleCatch me if u can!

Postby Steve Holloway » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Absolutely gutted I missed this rideout! (spent Easter W/End on IOW)

Oh well, there`s always next time.
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

Postby Colin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Brill day out ! Special thanks,and "Man of the Match" Les for yet another
Amazing U TUBE film of the club. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
SX 150.
Colin
BMSC member

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm

looks like a great day out was had ,Great footage mr les hope to meet up soon :clapping:
Andy
BMSC member

W-S-M ride

Postby des coles » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Love the black and white 1964? shots. Nice one Tash :clapping: :clapping: :cheeky: Great day out.
Mondo.Best of the lot Vespa T5,Lambretta TV175
des coles
Committee Member

Postby Russ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 am

Fantastic day great to see Ace Face out brill to see key man Gerry up front was a very very good day for all of us forgot the jammie dodgers didnt i next time
Russ
Russ
BMSC member

Postby stoker » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Steve Holloway wrote:Absolutely gutted I missed this rideout! (spent Easter W/End on IOW)

Oh well, there`s always next time.

Really?? Its only Weston :-D

stoker xx
stoker

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.