This Looks Dead Interesting!

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

This Looks Dead Interesting!

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Check this out- Scooter Revival UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGyzbjPfXQ8
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Chris TV175 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

won't load?
Chris TV175

Postby Gerry » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:00 pm

nice find jim
Gerry

Postby Bernie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 pm

This must be at least a year old, as I dont think those 3 guys are on talking terms any more.
Bernie
BMSC member

Postby Chris TV175 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 am

Bernie wrote:This must be at least a year old, as I dont think those 3 guys are on talking terms any more.

they were barely swearing at each other then!!

This was done by Richard at Visual Impact in Bristol- he asked on these forums a while back if he could produce a film about a Lambretta rebuild or some such. Obviously got a lead from those guys.
Chris TV175

scooter revival uk

Postby richard » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

i am richard from visual impact with ref your posting its the same program we were looking to put together back then only we found these guys to build it around and its taken a while to get to this stage with Discovery channel. The first episodes should go out in 2010 ..... this was the promo for TV so the dialogue was edited for TV. All three guys are still speaking. There will be more about the program to follow and we will be filming in newport and bristol Any questions please fell free to ask
richard

Postby Gerry » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm

tully is a great finder of rare accesories, and i nice gezzer too, glad they used him, from a mod perspective it shows the lengths people go to find and put the right bits on there mod scoot, which baffels many in scootering, the front rack alone was 18 grand at the iow this year
[img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/gerscoot/P1010004.jpg[/img][/img]
some like fast engines, some like unmolested originals, we love the chrome, cant wait 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Gerry

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.