BRIGHTON ROCK.....

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

BRIGHTON ROCK.....

Postby Bernie » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 am

Dubbed as the new "Quadrophenia"...."Brighton Rock" will be a film based around London and Brighton in 1964.
Filming will start later this month.
The producers are keen to make contact with anyone with moded up scooters, which will be used in the film. There are also some parts for younger looking Mods, as well.
"Bar Italia" are doing the vetting, to see who and what can be used in the film.
If anyone wants to get involved, please contact "Bar Italia"

Heres a link to tell you a little bit more about the film.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -Rock.html
Bernie
BMSC member

Postby Chris TV175 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm

might fail on the "younger looking" bit :-D
Chris TV175

Postby Steve Holloway » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Right, I`ve joined a gym, gone on a diet, bought a wig, booked plastic surgery...........what`s my chances?
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

Postby Jim » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 pm

We'll be OK! It's being filmed in winter, we'll have scarves over our faces, dark shades on, helmet peaks tilted down, parkas buttoned right up- it'll be a piece of cake! Anyway, I've got the body of a 32 year old man! (Trouble is, it's Steven Gately's, and the Spanish coroners said they want it back asap!)
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Gerry » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Jim Burnham wrote:We'll be OK! It's being filmed in winter, we'll have scarves over our faces, dark shades on, helmet peaks tilted down, parkas buttoned right up- it'll be a piece of cake! Anyway, I've got the body of a 32 year old man! (Trouble is, it's Steven Gately's, and the Spanish coroners said they want it back asap!)

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :clapping: :clapping:
Gerry

Postby Chris TV175 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

talking of Steven Gately.................apparently his boyfriend woke up with a real stiffy that morning :shock:
Chris TV175

Postby Chris TV175 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Steve Holloway wrote:Right, I`ve joined a gym, gone on a diet, bought a wig, booked plastic surgery...........what`s my chances?

pure coincidence- I had to do a pick up in Clifton yesterday with a delivery into Ealing Studios for the film itself.

The item was a theatrical wig!

Was it yours Steve?
Chris TV175

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.