SX FOR SALE

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

SX FOR SALE

Postby davetheoldmod » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Just to let you guys know that I have put my SX up for sale on Ebay ref no 320458936614 to finish this Sunday ( hopefully while we are at Carnaby Street) If you are interested or know someone who may be I have set the reserve at £3500 and would obviously prefer to sell to a BMSC member or someone who is local so I can see it still on rideouts. Genuine reason for sale in that Liz and I want to go to California in Jan to see our new Grandson and the SX is probably the most saleable of my collection and what is left after the trip can be spent on my GL to increase the Vespa ratio in the club !!! ( spent on chrome of course) Ring me on 07527 602999 anytime..Dave :cheeky:
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby davetheoldmod » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Rode the SX up to Bristol today and promptly took it off Ebay !!!! and they say women are fickle.........just cant bear to sell it so it will see another summer with my bum on the seat !!!
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby Gerry » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm

good man :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Gerry

Postby davetheoldmod » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks Gerry....think I will sell one of my vespa's !!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :deal:
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Postby Gerry » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 pm

theres more vespas in world than lammys, makes perfect sense :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Gerry

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.