Happy New Year

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Happy New Year

Postby Norm the Newsletter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Here's wishing all our Bristol Mods, families, friends - fellow scooter enthusiasts and other club members - all except Honda 50 riders (1), a very Happy 2010.

Lets hope Global Warming does what it says on the tin - and gives us some nice sunny, warm weather to get out on our scoorts next year.

Thanks to Jim and the BMSC Committee for sorting out the events and wotnot - looking forward to more of that soon.

Cheers and mind how you all go.

Norm
;-) :clapping: :scooter: :stomp: :-D
Norm the Newsletter
Club Treasurer

Postby Gerry » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 pm

diito norman, thanks for a good year to all my good freinds

Gerry

Postby Steve Holloway » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all members and friends of BMSC
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

happy

Postby phill39 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 pm

happy new year phill from bournemouth
phill
phill39

Postby Jim » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:01 am

Yep- HNY to everyone. I'd like to thank all club members and friends for their involvement and support for the club in 2009, in particular the input from our committee members in making this club a great success.

Gerry as always, has been a superb Chairman and a most excellent ambassador for this club, and his enthusiasm for the scootering scene is to be applauded. Norm has been a trustworthy Treasurer and a very supportive committee member, always willing to offer his help and guidance when needed. Steve Holloway's contribution to running the club has been outstanding, putting in a lot of time and effort, making the major rideouts go perfectly. Des's help with sorting out our annual rideout diary has been invaluable, and always a very keen and active paticipant in most of our events.

And again, many thanx to all our club members for taking part in our activities over the last year- you guys really make my job as Secretary a pleasure, and I look forward to seeing you all at our AGM. (Date/ time/ venue will be posted up shortly.)

Here's to a great 2010. I sincerely hope it's going to be a fab year for you all!

Best regards, Jim.
Jim
Club Secretary

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.