Dave C and Graham...The Hen Party vid..

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Dave C and Graham...The Hen Party vid..

Postby Jim » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

...send me an envelope stuffed with £20 notes... or the 'hen Party' video goes on youtube!
Last edited by Jim on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby davetheoldmod » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Jim I deny all knowledge of it , I know the bride loved her ride with me but my brief has told me not to say anything that Liz would take as grounds for divorcing me and having a half share in me scoot !!!
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby Jim » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Alright then- here it is. In this clip you will see the stand on my scooter tested to the extreme maximum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJaedDiqxbg
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby davetheoldmod » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Jim. Brilliant I have been blackmailed many times in the past but I thought 'what the hell' and came clean to Liz and showed her the you tube evidence. I have been completely exonerated and so I now have no fear at all except that she has set the timings and has asked me to explain why the last shot is me riding off into the sun with the bride and I arrived home 6.00am the next day. Senile Dementia possibly but the secret is safe with me....ha....ha....I know a certain alley in Brighton........nuff said. We are the Mods We are the Mods :cheeky:
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.