BIAMF 2010- Gerry's Pics.

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

BIAMF 2010- Gerry's Pics.

Postby Gerry » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 pm

What a great day thanks to all that came down :clapping: :clapping:

some fantastic italian cars :stomp: :stomp:

and scoots
some posing for the masses

and then back into our old habits

russ you could go to prison with whats on your mind!!!! see you there :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Gerry

Postby davetheoldmod » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Great Day Gerry, congrats on winning best scoot,I think we all had a really good day, good company, great conversations ( especially with Colin ) and great for us old leches quitely observing the best of Bristol's ! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby Jim » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Yep- I agree- a really great day! Weather was good, loads of fantastic Italian vehicles, excellent turnout from our club, good bunch of mates and an appreciative public - perfect! We had over twenty scooters on our stand and also a few other groups of scooterists were parked nearby- as Gerry said, thank you to all our members for for turning up and presenting a superb line up of scooters, as we always do. The public loved to see our machines, and we must've had thousands of photos taken of us! Commiserations to the guys who wanted to be there, but couldn't make it for whatever reason- hopefully we'll see you out with us next time.

We finally got to see Norm's scoot in the flesh, and it cetainly looked just lovely! Well done matey for sorting out your road tax prob, and we all look forward to seeing you out on it again. Also nice to see Malcolm, although he rode all the way from WSM, only to break down just round the corner from Corn Street- luckily it was a simple throttle cable problem, but ain't that just typical of old scoots!

Congrats to Gerry for winning Best Scoot In Show- and very well deserved! Gerry does a heck of a lot for this club, and his commitment and support he gives to us is inspirational, so well done Gerry, and thanx for your continual enthusism for mod scoots!(Also his latest 'wolf whistle' horn is the best fun ever- nice one buddy!)

I've just started to wade through the video footage I took today, so should have something to shove on Youtube a bit later on.

Cheerz for now, Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Jim » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Had two phonecalls today from mates who saw us at BIAMF yesterday-

"Why was that old granny sat on one of your scoots all afternoon? Made you lot look even more stupid than usual!!"

Have to agree with them on that one!
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby Myk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Jim said "we must've had thousands of photos taken of us"

Well....Some have been added to the Bristol Mod Scooter Flickr group and I expect more will be added soon...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bristol_mod_scooters/pool/
It's in the groove what counts
Myk

Postby Gerry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Jim Burnham wrote:Had two phonecalls today from mates who saw us at BIAMF yesterday-
"Why was that old granny sat on one of your scoots all afternoon? Made you lot look even more stupid than usual!!"
Have to agree with them on that one!

i agree with you 100% jim, the scoots are the star attraction, nothing should spoil that
Gerry

Postby Russ » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:24 am

I think it would be well worth it Gerry see you and Gary in therte I heard the food in Horfield is not that bad.
Russ
Russ
BMSC member

Postby Chris TV175 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 pm

yep- the food is OK

Its the "Hunt the soap with Bubba" game I'm a bit worried about...... :oops:
Chris TV175

Postby Gerry » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Russ wrote:I think it would be well worth it Gerry see you and Gary in therte I heard the food in Horfield is not that bad.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Gerry

Postby kevin sweet » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Great pics again ,and a dry day by the looks of it.
kevin sweet

Postby Gerry » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 pm

twas a nice day kev mate, almost as good as a crap day in turkey????? still not jealous ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) hot, dry , sunny, bikinis, suntaned babes, hot, sunny,oh did i mention it was hot :mr angry ;-) ;-)
Gerry

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.