The Magic of Barry White!

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

The Magic of Barry White!

Postby Jim » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Just been looking at the footage I took of our recent Locarno Night (twas a good'un!) and there's assorted shots of you blokes posing on Russ's scoot. I remember thinking at the time what an ugly bunch you lot are, and what we really needed was a nice young lady on the scoot, as a sort of morale boost for all the lads back home!

There was one girl in particular who I thought would be perfect, but she wasn't having any of it, can't blame her I suppose, but a few of us tried to persuade her but no go!

Then along flounces this gay guy, wearing a sailors cap would you believe,( well, the bar was open to the general public, and no, he's not a member of our club!!) and the gorgeous girl responded to him right away! Anyway, Bernie popped on a bit of Barry White, and the next thing they were on the scoot!

This clip is un edited, in real time so to say, and it appeals on several levels-

If you're straight- you'll enjoy the girl's antics!

If you're gay, you'll enjoy looking at the guy!

If you're into scoots, you'll like Russ's Jimmy!

If you're into classic disco, you'll enjoy the music!

And if you're none of the above, you can get some sort of enjoyment by looking at Bernie! (now that IS weird!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwsRJEPxqc

Have fun out there!
Jim
Club Secretary

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.