Memory Lane of Bristol Scooterists from the 80's!

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Memory Lane of Bristol Scooterists from the 80's!

Postby steffan r block » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:42 am

Hi, I am looking for old scooter mates from Bristol, I am now living in the States but was a scooterist for many years! My name is Steffan Block and would to enjoy to say hi to some old mates.

I was a member of the Westside Unicorns and went to many rallies in the early 80s...there are many great names from the past... in Company C and the Pachucios.

I would enjoy to catch up with old stories so please email.. steffanblock@yahoo.com or reply here.

Man! we had some great rallies and allnighters..looking forward to catching up with you!! too many names to mention.. Steff!! Keeping the faith stateside!!! By the way! tried emailing Darron Hacker! would not go through... so get in touch if you read this!!!
steffan r block

Postby tedgp » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:50 pm

Hi mate the names ted, I came originally from Clevedon, was not a member of the Ready Steady Go scooter club, but went onto the Chosen Two at Nailsea. I remember seeing Colonel Kilgores Vietnamese formation surf team ?? remember them. I have some pics from Bristol lads & clevedon and weston super mare etc if interested e mail me at ted@styleof69.de
tedgp

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.