Sunday 14th July rideout

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Sunday 14th July rideout

Postby gerry » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Sunday the 14th is our next planned rideout, was planned for Tintern and Monmouth , but after a chat with a few of the lads we have decided to change to the Chew Valley run we were to have done last time.
Two reasons, firstly it was a new run which we really wanted to try but the weather beat us yet again, and secondly, but more important to me I think the club would really like to make a special effort to go out and meet up with Colin, to show our respect to a great club member who is very ill and is finding it hard to get out so we will go down and meet him.
So please make an effort on the 14th of July and lets go and meet our mate :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

10.30- meet leave at 11am Arnolfini.
lambretta is a way of life

GTS is a way of commuting
gerry
BMSC member

Re: Sunday 14th July rideout

Postby davetheoldmod » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 am

Gerry.. Great Idea, was over Col's Friday and he even plans to do a DJ'ing night over here in Lympsham. Offer once again stands to come to Lympsham as part of rideout where I will put on a buffet for the guys and of course a watering-hole
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby Colin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Unfortunately guys I wont be able to join you on the 14th,as my one and only Grandson is being Christened in Ascot Berkshire- can't miss that !
Colin :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:
SX 150.
Colin
BMSC member

Postby gerry » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm

ok col, no probs ,,, :-) :-) we will do it anyway, all the best gerry :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
lambretta is a way of life

GTS is a way of commuting
gerry
BMSC member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.