Bank Holiday Monday Meet Up

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Bank Holiday Monday Meet Up

Postby Jim » Fri May 02, 2014 7:02 am

Another bank holiday weekend is upon us, so let's have a bit of a Mayday Meetup this Monday 5th May.

The weather forecast has been improving as we've gone thru the week, so hopefully should be Ok.

We'll be meeting up at the Arnolfini around 1:30pm ish and decide where we go from there.

Here's the main details again-

MEET AT THE ARNOLFINI

THIS BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

THE 5th OF MAY AROUND 1:30PM

So if you've had enough of doing all those bank holiday chores, why not get the scoot out and have a bit of fun!

See you there!
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Re: Bank Holiday Monday Meet Up

Postby nickwill » Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I've got a choice tomorrow of popping down to the Arnold Feeney Centre in which case I'll put my scoot back together in the morning, or redoing the spaghetti in my headset which I plan to do at some point soon, having replaced my dipswitch/horn button and now having about 136 different colours of cable in the mix. I've got a plan of the National Grid to use as a guide, but happy to leave it until later in the week as all the essential functions are working.
So - I'll troll down to town tomorrow if anyone else is going.
If nobody is going then I'll get my crimpers out and do some electrickery.
Nick
nickwill
Committee Member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.