November - what is happening?

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

November - what is happening?

Postby Jim » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:23 am

As you would expect for this time of year, there is not a lot going on! Having said that, there's still a few things that might be of interest!

MEET UP ON THE SCOOTS - SUNDAY 9TH NOVEMBER
Obviously this time of year,this will be very weather dependent! We have just experienced an extremely warm (for October) spell of weather, so I guess anything could happen! This will probably be more of a meet up for a coffee more than a ride, but who knows!

MEET AT THE ARNOLFINI

ON SUNDAY 9TH NOVEMBER

AT 2:00PM

FOR COFFEE AND CHINWAG

Let's see what the weather is like on the day!

BIG NIGHT OUT - SATURDAY 22ND NOVEMBER

As you know, Bernie is doing a gig somewhere in the Bristol area on most Friday and Saturday nights, but on this particular night he is appearing at-

THE HAWAIIAN BAR

AT THE SPORTSMAN

COLSTON ST BRISTOL

Bernie's gigs are always very well attended, with fab music, super dancefloor, amazing atmosphere, very reasonable bar prices and always a very friendly crowd! Well worth calling in for a really great night!

SANTA'S ON A BIKE - SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER

Not really in November, but thought I'd flag up this charity event nice and early!

This will be the eleventh year this ride has taken place, where lots of bikers and scooterists collect money and presents and ride to The Children's Hospice Southwest at Charlton Farm near Bristol.

A very worthy cause and always an enjoyable day! Why not dress up as Father Christmas and tinsel up yer scoot a bit!

I'll be posting up more info on this event a bit nearer the day!

Cheerz f'now!
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.