Happy New Year!

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Happy New Year!

Postby Jim » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Santa brought you all the things you had on your wish list!

At the end of every year, we tend to look back and remember all the main events that have taken place over the last twelve months, and very sadly the start of 2014 was overshadowed by the passing of our dear friend and clubmate Colin.

We obviously all miss him greatly, but it certainly is a stark reminder that nobody knows what the future holds. So with this in mind, let's all make the most of our time and try and get out on the scooters as often as possible in 2015!

I appreciate that other things can get in the way, such as family and work commitments, but as it is often said, you will never see "I wish I'd spent more time at the office" engraved on anyone's headstone!

So let's all make 2015 a great scootering year, and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish a very happy New Year to everyone, especially to all our members and committee, all their families, friends of our club and all scooterists everywhere - I hope you all have a fantastic 2015!

Thank you all for your support in 2014, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all out and about on the scoots in 2015!
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Steve Holloway » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Wise words indeed.........................................

Happy New Year everyone
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

Postby davetheoldmod » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 am

No truer words said Jim, as the clock chimed 12 on NYE, it hit me between the eyes that I am 65 this year and I got to thinking as I do ' where have those b******y years gone. Will be out and about a lot more this year, weather permitting ! Happy New Year to all our members, wives, fancy women, etc. :wave:
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby danny mac » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 am

well said jim. happy new year to all. cant wait to get out on scoot for our first meet. When will that be jim ? :scooter:
danny mac
BMSC member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.