EASTER SUNDAY RIDE TO WSM

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

EASTER SUNDAY RIDE TO WSM

Postby Jim » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:11 pm

We are having a ride to Weston Super Mare this Easter Sunday 5th April. (NOT ON THE MONDAY!)

There is a Classic Car Show on the Beach Lawns at WSM on the Sunday, and we thought we could park up nearby and have a look around!

So here is the plan-

MEET AT THE ARNOLFINI

11:30AM FOR MIDDAY DEPARTURE

EASTER SUNDAY 5TH APRIL

TO RIDE TO WESTON SUPER MARE

You can of course meet up with us there!

See you Sunday!
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Re: EASTER SUNDAY RIDE TO WSM

Postby davetheoldmod » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Bloody hell Jim why the late change. made sure I had no work Monday to keep it clear. Monday should be good weather as well. Am working Sunday !! :cry: :cry:
Dave C: Growing old not growing up - I'm a Mod ain't I.
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby Jim » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Dave - I have posted up several times that this ride date might change!
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Postby davetheoldmod » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Jim, no probs,just thought the usual Bank Holiday Monday Ride to Weston might be on a Monday. I had to make sure weeks ago I didnt have any work for Monday and even took a guys Sunday work so I could be free for this one. Oh well hopefully we dont move August Bank Holiday :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Location: Burnham-on-Sea, where it now rains all year round on Vespa and LambrettaRiders

Postby gerry » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:57 am

bit of flexibility with are ever changing weather Dave, plus a big classic car show at Weston sea front as well mate, :-D :-D :-D bugger Dave, I thought you retired mate ,,,,
they got you working again
lambretta is a way of life

GTS is a way of commuting
gerry
BMSC member

Postby davetheoldmod » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:12 pm

just wish I knew about it earlier and could have made alternative arrangements will try and get to the Car Show but have had Mini bus run brought forward and might get there earlier, annoying as I am in the market for a classic car, problem with retiring Gerry is that the s***s dont pay the pension I am worth !! Got a job with local company in Burnham mainly school runs with the missus but like a plonker I volunteered for a few jobs over Easter as long as I got the Monday off, listen to me lad, get your money into a good pension, mine was in a bad :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:
davetheoldmod
BMSC member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.