Saturday meet

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Saturday meet

Postby danny mac » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Weather permitting i will be at Arno this sat (22nd) 1200 for a coffee and catch up !
danny mac
BMSC member

Re: Saturday meet

Postby chilly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:39 pm

see you there, weather permitting
chilly
BMSC member

Postby chilly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 pm

i missed the vw show due to holiday ,but i believe it was a wash out which was a shame for everyone involved, so it would be good to meet up on saturday, so if you can or cant make it just pop a note on here so we can have some idea of numbers ( hope you dont think im being to up front ) but i would hate to see bmsc fold , and i still dont think you need a committee as such ,just use the forum to communicate , im off the soap box now thanks .
chilly
BMSC member

Postby barry » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 pm

I know Jim doesn't like negatives regarding if you're going to show or not, but from my own perspective, with the numbers that are (or not) turning up lately I think it is fair to the ones trying to organise a meet-up not to be there on their own, as I was on the last second Sunday meet.
I can't make any Saturday's Dan because of family commitments.
Any Sunday somebody posts an event or meet, I will try my best to be there. Hope there is a good turn-out. Barry.
barry
BMSC member

Postby Ian » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:15 am

If Saturday is a wash out,then let's make it sunday,if that's a no go, let's make it next week.
Just post it on the forum,or text,just an idea. 8-)
Ian
Committee Member

Postby danny mac » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:04 am

Weather looking good for weekend ! For those who can't make sat,I might do Sunday 1200 as well ! Why not ! Yes chilly complete washout at Volksfest ,we didn't bother as they announced a vehicle ban on the sight as it turned into Glastonbury ! Bloody shame !
danny mac
BMSC member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.