Hoggin the Bridge 2020

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Hoggin the Bridge 2020

Postby Steve Holloway » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 am

As this event is usually held towards the end of October, I thought it might be worth checking out the current situation :puzzled:

Needless to say any thoughts of this taking place this year are now well and truly scuppered! :grrr:

As it happens this years event was scheduled to take place during August (in an attempt to beat the weather) and was celebrating 20 years of Hoggin the Bridge. As with most things that have been cancelled this year it has been rescheduled for August 2021, and an all singing and dancing event under the banner of `Hogfest` has been promised (no doubt with a hefty entry fee!)

I think this event was beginning to lose it`s appeal for BMSC over the last couple of years anyway, so not sure `Hogfest` is for us, but who knows? By next year we might be so fed up of being under house arrest that we`d be happy to go to the opening of an envelope! :whistle:
Steve Holloway
BMSC Chairman

Re: Hoggin the Bridge 2020

Postby chilly » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 pm

its a big shame that all these events for this year being sent up the swanny , I think the fact that we were able to do IOW or Brighton this year didnt make it quite a complete wright off after all, and of course this week being the second sunday and the weather looks ok (at the mo) we can get up the arno for bubbles of six , fingers crossed , cheers for now chilly
chilly
BMSC member

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.