Skinny fit 60's/70's suits

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Skinny fit 60's/70's suits

Postby canvey » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:25 pm

I am looking to buy a mod suit and the only place I can seem to find them are on ebay.
Is there a shop in Bristol that sell mod suits??

:scooter:
canvey

Postby Gerry » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:13 pm

try www.mod.com on links page sell merc 60s suits at half normal price have dealt with them they are great :-D gerry
Gerry

Postby Joe90 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:24 pm

You could check Resycho on Glouster road or try Uncle Sams on park street. There is also a section at a shop at the bottom of parkstreet which does new styled as well as vintsge clothes.
I need a scooter!
Joe90

Postby canvey » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:13 pm

Joe90 wrote:You could check Resycho on Glouster road or try Uncle Sams on park street. There is also a section at a shop at the bottom of parkstreet which does new styled as well as vintsge clothes.

Excellent thanks!!!
canvey

Postby Gerry » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:40 pm

just had a look on ebay there are loads of good 60s skinny suits and also check out modclothing .com on links page, his stock changes weekly good new stock cheers gerry
Gerry

Postby Chris P » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 am

..............wish I was skinny enough to fit inside one :-D

Chris
Chris P

Postby canvey » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:02 pm

gerry wrote:just had a look on ebay there are loads of good 60s skinny suits and also check out modclothing .com on links page, his stock changes weekly good new stock cheers gerry

Ive been looking at ebay and have seen a few but some of the pictures arent very good, would rather see the suit in the flesh (so to speak).
canvey

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.