Bristol Modernist Weekend - Cancelled

For General Mod and Scooter Discussion and events organised by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club only. All other non-club events to go in the "Gigs and other events" forum.

Moderators: Norm the Newsletter, Steve Holloway, Jim

Bristol Modernist Weekend - Cancelled

Postby Jim » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:14 pm

The decision has regrettably been made by the organizers to cancel the Bristol Modernist Weekender event, which was going to take place this weekend.

The night time events at Basement 45, as well as the scooter ride on the Saturday afternoon will now not be going ahead as planned.

Not an easy decision to make, but I'm sure everybody will understand.

The event is being put on hold, and all being well, will hopefully take place sometime later on in the year or next year.

Apologies to all who were hoping to go to this event, but I'm sure you will all agree that this is the correct thing to do. Let's hope the situation eventually improves and we can carry on with our lives with some normality.

All the very best to you all, take care and stay safe.
Jim
Jim
Club Secretary

Re: Bristol Modernist Weekend - Cancelled

Postby chilly » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 pm

thanks jim, i was waiting for this news such a shame for everyone involved but totally understandable,hopefully we can all catch up sooner rather than later cheers for now chilly
chilly
BMSC member

Re: Bristol Modernist Weekend - Cancelled

Postby Norm the Newsletter » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Big shame. Well done for organising our involvement Jim. Let’s hope it happens later.
BR
Norm
Norm the Newsletter
Club Treasurer

Return to General Scooter and Mod discussion and club events only.